1. Project “Genetic analysis of the regulation of Hsp100 promoter activity by heat shock factors in rice and Arabidopsis”, DST, Govt of India (2014-2017).
2. “Centre For Advanced Research and Innovation on Plant Stress and Developmental Biology”, DBT, Govt of India (2013-2016).
3. J.C.Bose Fellowship award grant, DST. Govt of India (2011-2021).
4. R&D grant, University of Delhi.
5. Purse Grant, University of Delhi.
1. Center of Plant Molecular Biology (CPMB), DBT, Govt of India (1997-2012).
2. “Indo-Finland Project”, DBT, Govt of India (2007-2012).
3. “Network project on stress genes”, DBT, Govt of India (2003-2008).
4. Bio science award grant, DBT, Govt of India (2004-2007).
5. “Molecular characterization of rice stress 100 family of genes/proteins”, DST, Govt of India (2001-2004).
6. “Towards developing high-level abiotic stress tolerant transgenic crops: identification, isolation and characterization of novel abiotic stress responsive genes in rice and functional characterization of stress tolerance-related putative gene clones using transgenic technology”, National Agricultural Technology Project. ICAR, India (2000-2003).
7. “Production and characterization of transgenic rice plants with altered pyruvate decarboxylase protein levels for enhancing submergence tolerance”, Rockefeller Foundation, USA (1998-1999).
8. “Isolation and characterization of temperature stress response-associated genes in Oryze sative L.”, DST. Govt. of India (1995-1998).
9. “Genetic engineering for improved submergence tolerance through alterations in expression of pyruvate decarboxylase genes in transgenic rice”, Rockefeller Foundation, USA (1995-1998).